Download the latest firmware for your device at www.satoshkey.com/firmware. Follow the steps described below.
- Unplug the power connector
- Press the reset button and hold it
- Plug the power connector back in
- Release the reset button after 2 seconds
- The display shows FIRMWARE UPLOAD and the MAC address
- Connect to the SATOSHKEY WiFi Network (if you are already connected, disconnect and reconnect)
- The webbrowser will open automatically. Navigate to 192.168.1.1.
- Upload the file for the new firmware
- The switch reboots with the new firmware
- Repeat the process if an error should occur in any of the steps described above
The following picture illustrates the schematic.